Students are eligible to apply for DRM354Y1 Production & Design II: Design for the 2018/19 term directly out of high school. In order to qualify for an audition, you must be either a University of Toronto student at the St. George campus or in the process of waiting for entrance to the St. George campus through the U of T Admissions and Awards. Acceptance into DRM254Y1 is pending acceptance into the University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Humanities (TAH).
DRM254Y1 is one of four entry points into the Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies. A practical introduction to various areas of theatre production and design. Working extensively in the Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse, the students form the core of the production team for Drama productions.
- Enrollment: up to 12 students
- Pre-requisite: DRM100Y1/DRM101Y1/UNI102Y1 or 4 FCE if you are a Fine Arts or Architecture student; Interview in late August and minimum CGPA of 2.7.
- Recommended Pre-requisite: DRM254Y: Production & Design I: Production
Round 1: March 10, 2018 (interviews in April)
Round 2: August 10, 2018 (interviews in August)
How to apply
- Register for a Drama Centre Student Profile in order to complete the online Application Form.
- Applicants will be notified by August 20th of their interview date & time held in late August. Notes:
- Students are responsible for enrolling themselves into one of the following on Acorn (ROSI) in July: DRM101Y1/UNI102Y1 or DRM220Y1 or DRM230Y1 if DRM101Y has been completed.
- Selected students will be notified and enrolled in early September into DRM354Y1 by the Drama Program Administrative Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Osborn.